Friday 11th May 2018
To the editor
This week the following Bills were introduced to the Victorian Parliament which may be of interest to Murray Plains residents
- Electoral Legislation Amendment Bill 2018
- National Redress Scheme for Institutional Child Sexual Abuse (Commonwealth Powers) Bill 2018
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Terrorism) Bill 2018
- Serious Offenders Bill 2018
- State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2018
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
Peter Walsh MP
Member for Murray Plains