Friday 27th July 2018
To the editor
This week the following bills were introduced to the Victorian Parliament which may be of interest to Murray Plains residents
- Children Youth and Families Amendment (Youth Offender Compliance) Bill 2018
- Disability Service Safeguards Bill 2018
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Unlawful Association and Criminal Appeals) Bill 2018
- Owner Drivers and Forestry Contractors Amendment Bill 2018
- Victims and Other Legislation Amendment Bill 2018
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
PETER WALSH MP
Member for Murray Plains