Letter to Editor - Bills in Parliament May 24-25 2017
Monday 29th May 2017
To the editor,
This week, Daniel Andrews introduced a Bill to Parliament that seeks to rip apart Victoria’s CFA.
- Firefighters’ Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2017
Other bills introduced to Parliament last week are:
- Bail Amendment (Stage One) Bill 2017
- Children and Justice Legislation Amendment (Youth Justice Reform) Bill 2017
- Disability Amendment Bill 2017
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Court Security, Juries and Other Matters) Bill 2017
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Protective Services Officers and Other Matters) Bill 2017
- Sentencing Amendment (Sentencing Standards) Bill 2017
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
PETER WALSH MP
Leader of The Nationals
Member for Murray Plains