Bills Introduced to Victorian Parliament November 22-24 2016
Friday 25th November 2016
Letter to the Editor
Last week six Bills were introduced to the Victorian Parliament which may be of interest to Murray Plains residents.
The Bills are as follows:
- Wrongs Amendment (Organisational Child Abuse) Bill 2016
- Administration and Probate and Other Acts Amendment (Succession and Related Matters) Bill 2016
- Consumer Acts Amendment Bill 2016
- Resources Legislation Amendment (Fracking Ban) Bill 2016
- Climate Change Bill 2016
- Urban Renewal Authority Victoria Amendment (Development Victoria) Bill 2016
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation.
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
Peter Walsh MP
Leader of The Nationals
Member for Murray Plains