Bills Introduced to Victorian Parliament March 21-23 2017
Bills introduced to Victorian Parliament March 21-23, 2017
This week five Bills were introduced to the Victorian Parliament which may be of interest to Murray
The Bills are as follows:
• Land Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
• Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) Amendment (Latrobe Valley Mine Rehabilitation
Commissioner) Bill 2017
• Worksafe Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
• Crimes Legislation Amendment (Public Order) Bill 2017
• Family Violence Protection Amendment (Information Sharing) Bill 2017
More information on the proposed Bills can be found at www.parliament.vic.gov.au/legislation .
Please contact my office if you need help accessing this information.
PETER WALSH MP
Member for Murray Plains