The Victorian Government has recently opened a new grant round for early childhood infrastructure, local Member, Peter Walsh, said today.
This grant round is valued at $36 million and brings the total funding allocation for the Children’s Capital Program under this Government to over $80 million from both State and National Partnership funding streams.
The available grant types include:
• Integrated Children’s Centre grant of up to $1.5 million (capped at 40% of the development cost) for new integrated children centres,
• New Early Learning Facility grant of up to $600,000 (capped at 75% of the development cost) for new stand-alone children’s centres; and
• Learning Facility Upgrade grant of up to $300,000 to existing services.
In promoting the grant round, Mr Walsh called on all pre-school providers and Committees of Management to investigate the funding streams.
Information on the grant round can be found at:
Thursday, June 28, 2012
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Walsh Urges Responsible Gambling
- Recreational fishing nets million dollar plus boost
- Public Safety Boost For Kerang
- Macular Degeneration Eye Checks Essential
- VicForests Resource Outlook
- 40 Years Of Mallee Rally To Be Celebrated
- Coalition support for freshwater research centre
- Recycled water flowing to 2000 Pakenham homes
- New feed mill to boost Gippsland livestock sector
- Emergency Services Grants Available
Liquor Licensing Education Agriculture Other Issues Grants Animal Welfare Community Transport Police Water Law and Order Election Forests